Tuesday 18 October 2011

Justin Bieber to Perform in New Year’s Eve 2012 Times Square NewYork City


Justin Bieber to Perform in New Year’s Eve 2012 Times Square NewYork City

OCTOBER 17, 2011
During his interview on air with Ryan Seacrest, Justin Bieber not only released his single “Mistletoe,” but also announced his holiday season plans.
“I’ll have both Thanksgiving and Christmas off. I’ve got some time off to be with my family.” Justin said.
When questioned where he will be for New Year’s Eve Justin replied, “I know I’m going to be with you [Ryan]!”
Justin will be joining Ryan Seacrest, Lady Gaga, and Pitbull for “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve” to ring in 2012  in Times Square. New York City.
What about you beliebers?
Do you already have plans for new year eve 2012?


No comments:

Post a Comment