Thursday 12 January 2012

Justin Bieber Arrived 3 hours Late for Photoshoot, Photographer Upset!


Justin Bieber Arrived 3 hours Late for Photoshoot, Photographer Upset!

JANUARY 12, 2012
Justin Bieber missed his chance to be included in a portrait book of top stars after upsetting a photographer by arriving three hours late for his shoot, reports contactmusic.com
Rob Shanahan has made a career of photographing famous faces, including rock legends Sir Paul MCCartney, Sir Elton John and the Rolling Stones.
But he reveals the first top celeb to keep him waiting was Justin Bieber – and when he finally arrived, Rob Shanahan was less than impressed with the results of their session. As a result, he decided not to include any shots of Justin in his new book.
Rob tells the Minneapolis Star Tribune, “Somebody asked me who I photographed that didn’t make it into my book – Justin Bieber. He made me wait three hours. Nobody’s ever made me wait more than 10, 15, 20 minutes.”
“It wasn’t a great photoshoot. I didn’t feel any connection. I just ended up editing him out of the book.” he added.


No comments:

Post a Comment