Thursday 15 December 2011

Video: Justin Bieber Heals Mother-Daughter Relationship


Video: Justin Bieber Heals Mother-Daughter Relationship

DECEMBER 15, 2011
Justin Bieber surprises one of his biggest fans Mom and daughter; Lisa and Britney.
Music has the power to heal and bring people together, and in the case of one mother-daughter duo, it was the power of Justin Bieber’s music that helped heal their broken relationship. Bieber heard about their story through Rosie O’Donnell, so he hooked up with “The Rosie Show” (Weeknights, 7PM ET on OWN) to surprise the pair.
“There was a time between me and my daughter when we didn’t talk and everything I did and everything I said was wrong,” Lisa told him. “And because of you, she saw videos of you and she shared that with me. It bonded us.” Bieber was genuinely in awe of the impact his music had on this family, and could only say thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment