Monday 20 February 2012

Justin Bieber Finishes Recording First Single from Album ‘Believe’


Justin Bieber Finishes Recording First Single from Album ‘Believe’

FEBRUARY 19, 2012
Justin is almost ready to release the first single from his third album “BELIEVE”. He revealed he has almost finished recording his next single.
Justin is currently in the studio working on ‘Believe’, his third studio album following his 2011 festive record ‘Under The Mistletoe’ and 2010 debut ‘My World 2.0′.
Justin has been working with producers including Darkchild and Timbaland on the album, and says he has also been recording some guest features for other recording artists, capitalFM.com reports.
Justin tweeted Feb17, “In studio finishing this single. Would write some of my lyrics here but don’t want anymore people stealing them for songs. This be mine. Lol.”
“Other than my album I did some cameos lately. Gonna make em dance,” Justin teased.
Justin turns 18 earlier next month and admits he can’t wait to celebrate his birthday. He added: “2 weeks until I turn 18. I grew up too. WE ARE GOING TO PARTY!”


No comments:

Post a Comment