Friday 17 February 2012

Justin Bieber Joins SMASH “Far East Movement”


Justin Bieber Joins SMASH “Far East Movement”

FEBRUARY 16, 2012
Justin Bieber working with “Far East Movement”.
Justin might be singing hooks “like a G6″ in the very near future. Super-producer RedOne told MTV News that he recently hit the studio with Justin, and it involved dance-floor phenoms Far East Movement.
“The Bieber thing, I don’t know if I’m allowed to mention it right now, but … I did a few songs with Far East Movement, and one of the songs … to me, it’s a smash,” he told MTV in his Los Angeles-area recording studio. “And Justin sang the chorus. It’s a really good song, and I think people are gonna dance like crazy to it.”
The Producer also praised Justin’s work ethic, maturity and musicality. “He’s very positive and he’s an amazing singer. Amazing everything! He’s Justin Bieber. He’s a sensation. I think he’s becoming a man with his voice. He’s an incredible singer. So it’s not just the dance or the looks or the ‘Justin’ factor. He’s a real singer musician … He’s a real artist.”
Watch the interview!
Get More: Music News


No comments:

Post a Comment