Saturday 16 June 2012

Justin Bieber Talks about Song for Mariah Yeater and Rihanna


Justin Bieber Talks about Song for Mariah Yeater and Rihanna

JUNE 15, 2012
“Extra’s” AJ Calloway spoke with Justin Bieber at the Sirius XM studios Friday morning before his huge “Today” performance for 8,000 screaming fans (pics). Also, Justin gives an exclusive sneak peek at a song he wrote for Rihanna “I Just Wanna Be Love”. 
http://youtu.be/74eNt–iHgg
AJ asked Justin about the song “Maria,” which takes aim at Mariah Yeater, the woman who claimed she had Justin’s baby, but later dropped a paternity suit against him. Justin explained, “The song ‘Maria’ is basically about how they’re talking about me having the baby and stuff.”
He also dished on his wild trip to Norway, where fans were hurt in a stampede to see him. “We got chased by boats,” said the singer. “We were performing on the water, so fans’ boats were chasing our boat, like hundreds of boats.”
As for running into a glass wall in Paris and suffering a concussion, Justin told AJ what happened. “There was a glass behind the stage and I was coming off for water, and I kept walking and I walked right into the glass. I tried to play it off, but I was like, ‘Whoa, that really hurt!’ I had one more song to play, ‘Boyfriend.’ After my adrenaline was gone, I just fell out and passed out for like 15 seconds.”
Justin’s new album, “Believe,” drops June 19, and he will embark on a Believe tour September 29.


No comments:

Post a Comment