Wednesday 14 March 2012

Carly Rae Jepsen: “I have no idea why Justin Bieber picked me” (Interview)


Carly Rae Jepsen: “I have no idea why Justin Bieber picked me” (Interview)

MARCH 13, 2012
When Justin Bieber signed up Carly Rae Jepsen, he wanted to give back. Having been signed by Usher several years back, Justin wanted to keep the cycle of artist-empowerment alive with Carly Rae, who dropped her album Curiosity last month.
Much like Justin, the 26-year-old Carly rae caught everyone’s attention as a YouTube star. Then her video for “Call Me Maybe” made headlines when Justin enlisted Selena Gomez, Big Time Rush and Ashley Tisdale to star in the clip.
Carly Rae told MTV News:
“I have no idea why Justin Bieber picked me out of everyone he could have picked, but I’m so glad he did, I’m learning just sort of this renewed feeling that dreams can come true and life can be amazing. It’s such a twist on my life that he’s allowed and I feel ultimately rejuvenated by it.”
Right now, Carly Rae Jepsen is out promoting her music “Call Me Maybe,” and is also working on her full-length album, which may include Justin Bieber in it.
“I think a collaboration with Justin Bieber isn’t out of the question considering we’ve already gotten together and worked on a little something. But for when that will come out, your guess is as good as mine, but hopefully soon. I like the song.”
Watch the video interview:
Get More: Music News

=

No comments:

Post a Comment