Saturday 17 March 2012

Fans upset! Justin Bieber Postponed his Album Believe. Prank! (Video)


Fans upset! Justin Bieber Postponed his Album Believe. Prank! (Video)

MARCH 17, 2012

Accompanied by Adam Levine and KennyH, Justin makes BIG announcement that his upcoming album BELIEVE is going to be postponed till further due!!
Checkout beliebers reaction via twitter.
@Cassandra_Biebz
justin said believe has been postpone… crying a river right now.
@Janessa_Mariee
@justinbieber you cannot postpone #Believe. I’ve been waiting so long for it ): I’m gonna cry\: Why Justin?
@BiebersFreedom
Some Beliebers are just easy to prank. I didn’t fall for it. I knew Justin wouldn’t postpone Believe.
3h niky bieber ;-) ‏
@ale_bieber23
I’m a lil sad because #BELIEVE is postpone but I know it will be awesome!!
@DominiqueBroad
You have the NERVE to say you’re going to postpone Believe any longer after you promised us it would be out LAST NOVEMBER. I WISH YOU WOULD.
@_WeLuvBieber_ 
Justin: I’m gonna postpone Believe until late 2014. Beliebers: WHATTT?!?!?! *melt down*. Thanks for the earlier april fools joke Justin :p


No comments:

Post a Comment