Friday 23 March 2012

Justin Bieber Rewrites Explicit Boyfriend’s Lyrics


Justin Bieber Rewrites Explicit Boyfriend’s Lyrics

MARCH 22, 2012
Alfredo Flores clears up the confusion about explicit version of BOYFRIEND’s lyrics seen on BOYFRIEND Teaser Video (written by Mike Posner). Fortunately Justin re-wrote the lyrics.
Bieberholic101: 
@alfredoflores IS THAT A JOKE LIKE REALLY.. ARE THOSE THE LYRICS…
AlfredoFlores:
@bieberholic101 Justin always re-writes lyrics when he works with other writers to make them fit him & what he wants to say.
DatCanadianBoy:
@AlfredoFlores but which are the real ones ?? :o like the ones that are gonna be on the song ?? , please answer me
AlfredoFlores:
@DatCanadianBoy the final lyrics that Justin wrote and completed are the ones you all read yesterday that were posted on the website :)
AlfredoFlores:
“Yes Yes Yes — on the teaser video posted today the lyrics are different from the lyrics that were posted yesterday on Justin’s website. No, this is NOT a prank. Mike Posner wrote this song with Justin. Therefore, the lyrics in the video were the lyrics that Mike wrote, however, Justin re-wrote them, added his own flavor and wrote his entire rap. The FINAL lyrics to the song BOYFRIEND were posted on his website yesterday. So there is no tricking.. you guys are just seeing (on the teaser) the part of the song Mike wrote before Justin re-wrote his parts. That is all. Stop going crazy and tripping.”
Original song written by Mike Posner:
If I was your boyfriend, never let you go
Put you on to shit that I bet you didn’t know.
We could take a trip bae all around the globe
Send you pic’s of my xxx if you keep it on the low.
Shh shh ey, can you keep a secret
I got a SUPER SIZE, you wanna see it.
Yes please, I thought so, (…) up
Rep a swag but my voice goes (…) up.”
Justin’s rewrite the lyrics:
If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go
I can take you places you ain’t never been before
Baby take a chance or you’ll never ever know
I got money in my hands that I’d really like to blow
Swag swag swag, on you
Chillin by the fire why we eatin’ fondue
I dunno about me but I know about you
So say hello to falsetto in three two


No comments:

Post a Comment