Wednesday 7 March 2012

Far East Movement “Live My Life” Video Shoot without Justin Bieber in Amsterdam (Pictures)


Far East Movement “Live My Life” Video Shoot without Justin Bieber in Amsterdam (Pictures)

MARCH 6, 2012
LMFAO’s RedFoo and Far East Movement in Amsterdam, Holland (March 6th) to shoot a video for “Live My Life”.
@freederique:
“Far East Movement, LMFAO’s RedFoo & Justin Bieber are shooting the Live My Life video in Amsterdam this Tuesday.” If Justin’s there OMFG.
@arjanwrites: 
“Back in Amsterdam, on my way to Far East Movement, RedFoo, Justin Bieber video shoot #lifemylive”
@loveformalik:
“Wait? IS JUSTIN BIEBER COMMING TO AMSTERDAM FOR A VIDEOCLIP!? OHMYFRIGGINGGOOSH!!”
Rumor had it Justin Bieber was in Holland (Tuesday March 6th) to join the filming of “Live My Life”. But was he really there? For all the Dutch fans who wonder: Justin Bieber was not present at the videoshoot due to his busy schedule


No comments:

Post a Comment