Friday 1 June 2012

Justin Bieber Passed-Out & Suffered a Concussion in Paris


Justin Bieber Passed-Out & Suffered a Concussion in Paris

MAY 31, 2012
When Justin Bieber was in Paris on Thursday (May 31) to perform a secret show for fans, he got a surprise of his own when he walked into a glass wall, injuring himself mid-set.
According to an interview with TMZ, he bumped into the wall but was able to finish out the performance.
“I was performing, and I was going offstage and, basically, I’m in Paris and performing on the tallest building in Paris, and there’s a glass wall behind me, but there’s a railing behind the glass. And so I went to reach for the railing and I hit my head on the glass. And I guess me and glass windows don’t really go together.”
After he walked off the stage, he passed out for 15 seconds and later learned he suffered a concussion.
On top of clearing the air with TMZ about the incident, he was able to laugh it off on Twitter:
“I feel good. I feel good. I have a little bit of a headache, but I feel fine.
“Thanks for the love but there are alot of people out there who need prayers. im fine. just smacked my head and needed some water. all good. im Canadian. we are tough. lol. its all good. just gotta take it easy the rest of the night. back at it again for u guys tomorrow. Thanks.
Listen the interview below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment