Friday 15 April 2011

Justin Bieber wants to pursue an acting career


Justin Bieber wants to pursue an acting career

Teen pop star Justin Bieber wants to be an actor. The Canadian singer, who has previously guest starred on US crime show CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, wants another role in front of the camera. Speaking on Australia's The Kyle & Jackie O Show, the 17-year-old said: "I definitely want to do more acting, and further my career in that area, that's something I would love to do." Bieber also revealed that his biopic, Never Say Never, wasn't scripted - and when his grandma told him to tidy his room, he had to do it. He added: "It wasn't scripted, whenever I'm at my grandmother's she always tells me to clean up after myself, especially when I'm at home, but I'm not at home that often, I really don't have a room at this point, it's just kind of travelling all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment