Wednesday 6 April 2011


Selena Gomez: Justin Bieber is My 'Little Brother'?
Cougar Selena Gomez, 18, is still not completely admitting to dating 17 year-old Justin Bieber.

On the Ellen DeGeneres Show, Gomez dodged Ellen’s blatant prying, especially when she brought up Gomez’s statement back in September: “He’s little. He’s like my little brother.”

Regarding the comment, Ellen asked, “You were trying to hide it still, right? But now you’ve made it public.” She continued that Gomez “made [her] a fool” after showing up at the Vanity Fair party with Bieber.

Gomez simply replied, “I promise you, I didn’t. He’s just sweet.”

I really don’t get the secrecy. Are his people making him deny it because they’re afraid he’ll lose his fans if he comes out with a girlfriend?

They made John Lennon do that sh-t, and we know how that turned out for him. And I think it’s safe to say we don’t want Yoko Ono happening to our beloved Biebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment