Thursday 21 April 2011

Justin Bieber’s Girl fans getting as crazy !!

20110420.112649 justinbieber Justin Biebers Girl fans getting as crazy !!IT CAN’T be fun, at times, to be Justin Bieber.
Sure, he’s got hits like Baby to his name, been the star of a 3-D movie biopic (Never Say Never), and won Artist of the Year at the American Music Awards last year.
Not to mention he can count celebrities like Usher and Kim Kardashian as friends.
But when it comes to his adoring public, he’s got to be careful, he told reporters at a press conference at the Singapore Indoor Stadium yesterday, hours before he took to the stage for his sold-out gig here.
Addressing why he did not stop to greet his fans after landing at Changi Airport on Monday, he said:
“It was a security concern… It wouldn’t have been safe for me.”
One gets the feeling that Bieber – who released his debut EP, My World, in 2009 – wishes that his worshippers would tone it down.
“The screams and stuff, I haven’t really got used to that. It’s still crazy to me,” he said.
He added sombrely: “I love my fans, but I just can’t be put into positions where I’m in danger. Sometimes, the girls get a little crazy and want to just grab me.”
Indeed, the 17-year-old – who travelled here with a team that includes his mother, Ms Pattie Mallette – inspires pandemonium.
Last year, an appearance in Australia was cut short when a stampede among his fans broke out. And in Jerusalem earlier this month, he was reportedly mobbed on arrival. Sight-seeing plans had to be cancelled, thanks to what is now known as “Bieber fever”.
And last month in Liverpool, two of Bieber’s female fans disguised themselves as hotel cleaners, and sneaked into his suite.
source:asiaone

No comments:

Post a Comment