Wednesday 28 September 2011

Christina Milian wants to work project with Justin Bieber


Christina Milian wants to work project with Justin Bieber

SEPTEMBER 27, 2011
The “Dip it low” singer, Christina Milian has revealed she’d love to work with Justin Bieber. Well, Justin is one of the hottest acts on the planet now, reports Monstercristics.com.
Christina turned 30 today and was asked at an event in New York what it feels like to reach the milestone birthday.
She said to OK!: ‘It feels awesome. It feels actually really cool. It’s not like oh my gosh I’m getting old. For me, it’s something I feel like I can stand taller.
‘I’m more confident. I feel like I’ve gone into it with wisdom and not just like naive and the same way I was last year.’
The singer added that she would love to work with Justin Bieber.
She said: ‘I would love to, I would love to. Actually I’ve worked on a couple of songs in the studio lately that we’re trying to get on his project, something will get on there. Fingers crossed.’
Christina met Justin earlier this year, in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment