Friday 30 September 2011

Justin Bieber, we’ve found your Mexican Girl, Debahni Guzman Torres


Fans have found the Mexican girl Justin Bieber was looking for earlier today! So whos the lucky girl? Her name is Debanhi Guzman Torres, and her twitter is @debahniguzman.
Debahni Guzman will meet Justin Bieber in person. Guzmans’ friends congrats her via twitter saying :
(we translated from Spanish to English using google)
you are very lucky …. Congratulations, I do not envy you or anything :D but im happy you’re going to meet Justin Bieber.
OMG !!!!!!!!! OMG! I’m too happy for you! I feel that I am :o CONGRATULATIONS you deserve it!
You’re the luckiest girl in the world. I hope everything goes well when you meet Justin
Since Debahni Guzman doesn’t speak English and Justin doesnt speak Spanish, Justin will most likely need an interpreter to communicate with her, maybe Alfredo Flores? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment