Monday 12 September 2011

Justin Bieber: “I was a Bad Kid, Teachers were MEAN to me”


Justin Bieber: “I was a Bad Kid, Teachers were MEAN to me”

SEPTEMBER 12, 2011

Justin Bieber has come out saying he was a bad kid and will not going to go to ‘college’. reports SugarScape.com.
However, JB’s reasons weren’t what you’d expect. It’s not because he ALREADY has a hugely successful career but because he didn’t actually like school in the first place.
When asked about school Justin Bieber said:
“There were a lot of teachers that were mean to me… teachers were mean to me, if you can believe it.”
He continued:
“Because I was a bad kid…I just talked a lot in class.”
Beliebers, what do you think about Justin Bieber being bad kid at school?
Do you think Justin should go to college one day?

No comments:

Post a Comment