Saturday 26 November 2011

Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey to Debut “All I Want..” on the Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting, NBC



Scene: Justin Bieber and Mariah Carey "All I Want for Christmas is You"
Justin Bieber announced on Saturday morning he, along with Christmas Queen Mariah Carey will be debuting the new holiday song “All I Want For Christmas Is You” for the world.
Justin tweeted Saturday morning:
“BIG NEWS! Me and Mariah Carey will debut “All I Want For Christmas Is You” Video WORLDWIDE on the Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting.”
The “All I Want..” video was filmed at the iconic Macy’s Department Store in New York City. Bieber and Carey staying up all night for a middle of the morning taping so it didn’t interrupt the shoppers who converge on the store.
The Show will air on NBC at 8 to 9 p.m. ET on November 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment