Friday 25 November 2011

Thanksgiving Letter: A Student thankful for loving families and Justin Bieber


Thanksgiving Letter: A Student thankful for loving families and Justin Bieber

NOVEMBER 24, 2011
Jennifer Hullinger, a sixth-grade teacher at Parsons Junior High in Redding, California shared her students’ essays about gratitude. Here is one of our favorites thanksgiving letter by Hailey May.
Friends, family and Justin Bieber
by Hailey May
I have many things to be thankful about, but I am going to tell you about three that I am most thankful for: friends, family and Justin Bieber.
To start it all off, I am thankful for the friends and family I have that help make my world warm and cozy. My family cares for me and helps me when I need it. Thanks to my family, I have food on my plate and a roof over my head. I love seeing my family and spending moments with them. My friends spend special moments with me, too. They come to mybirthday parties, they spend time with me during weekends and summer break, and they stick up for me when I have hard times! My friends are there for me and I am there for them. I cherish every moment that I spend with my friends and family.
I know it’s weird, but I am thankful for Justin Bieber, who entertains my soul with juicy, exciting music. I am thankful for Justin Bieber because with him, I’m never bored. He has spectacular songs, but “Mistletoe” happens to be my favorite. Did you know that he has the most popular video on YouTube? His music video “Baby” has 659,272,016 views! It amazed me how popular he was. Justin Bieber makes music spread in my heart.
You know that I am thankful for a lot of things, but why should you be thankful? Well, being thankful is really important because it shows people that you care. We should all have something to be thankful about, even if we can’t think of anything. I gave you three things I am thankful for, what about you? Are you IOWA for the sun or the moon? How about your friends and family like me? The things to be grateful for are endless.
Get your holiday spirit on and be grateful! Let’s be thankful and show the world we care. Have a great Thanksgiving and be thankful for your surroundings.
WHat about you guys, what are you thankful for?
ps: Happy thanksgiving & happy holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment