Tuesday 15 November 2011

Update: Justin Bieber doesn’t Want to Meet Mariah Yeater! Ready for DNA test


Update: Justin Bieber doesn’t Want to Meet Mariah Yeater! Ready for DNA test

NOVEMBER 15, 2011
Justin Bieber has been left stunned by Mariah Yeater’s lawsuit in which she has accused him of being the dad of her 4-month-old son and he insists he is ready to take a DNA test to prove he isn’t the tot’s parent, reports contactmusic.com
Justin said: “All this stuff is dealt with by my legal team. But if they want me to (take a paternity test) then I will.”
Justin also insists he would not “waste” his time meeting Yeater face-to-face and believes she has fabricated her claims for attention.
When asked what he would say to Mariah if he could meet her, he told Britain’s Star magazine: “Nothing, I wouldn’t waste my time . I guess (she’s done this) for attention, but it’s not something I am interested in. These people are not worth my thought or time.”
When Bieber – who is accused of having sex with the fan on October 25, 2010, following a performance at Los Angeles’ Staples Center – is proved to not be the baby’s father he insists Yeater will look like a fool.
When asked on whether he is worried his reputation is being damaged by Yeater’s claims, he said: “Not at all . When these people’s lies are eventually exposed, it’s them who end up looking bad not the artists . My fans, as always, have been great. I really can’t ever thank them enough for all the support they always show me. I really do think I have the best fans in the world – I could not ask for anything more.”


No comments:

Post a Comment