Thursday 17 May 2012

Is Justin Bieber a Man or a Boy? GQ June Issue 2012


Is Justin Bieber a Man or a Boy? GQ June Issue 2012

MAY 16, 2012
Justin Bieber GQ photoshoot
Justin Bieber just turned 18. Which means, technically, he’s an adult. But the question remains: Is he a man? or a boy?
To find out, GQ put a tie on him and sent Drew Magary to spend one wild night with Justin in Los Angeles with the intent of swilling beer, brawling, and strip clubs (much to the delight of his handlers).
Checkout few quotes from GQ article below!
Justin Bieber on partying: “For me, it’s just like, I like to be in control of myself. I mean, I’ve had a beer, like, before…. But I never get out of control.”
…on distrusting the music business:“I mean, I keep my guard up a lot, because you know, you can’t trust anyone in this business. That’s what’s sad. You can’t trust anybody. I learned the hard way.”
…on his catalog of songs: “I’ve never made a bad song.”
…on Kim Kardashian: “People say she doesn’t do anything; she actually does do stuff…. She works hard.”
Justin’s producer, when asked if Justin gets his feelings hurt while working on songs: “He hurts feelings.”
The GQ June issue hits newsstands nationwide May 22, 2012
Read the full story on GQ!


No comments:

Post a Comment