Friday 18 May 2012

Scooter Braun: “Justin Bieber never Wanted to be Famous!” Showbiz Tonight Interview


Scooter Braun: “Justin Bieber never Wanted to be Famous!” Showbiz Tonight Interview

MAY 18, 2012
Showbiz Tonight goes on location at the Beverly Hilton to talk with Justin Bieber and his manger, Scooter Braun about their extremely lucrative partnership.
Scooter Braun says:
“We have a very special relationship that’s very — it’s not a normal manager-client relationship. He is family.”
Justin Bieber adds:
“His parents say that I’m their revenge, basically, because I have a lot of energy and I’m always giving him a hard time…at times he can be annoying, but I know he’s only trying to have me have the best character.”
Scooter Braun reveals that Justin initially had doubts about his own success. He tells Showbiz Tonight:
“When I met Justin, he didn’t even know what was possible. He never wanted to be famous, he never wanted to be a star . . . it didn’t even seem possible . . . when I showed him how it could happen . . . I have never seen anyone fight as hard.”


-

No comments:

Post a Comment