Tuesday 22 May 2012

Justin Bieber: Believe Tour Gonna be Special & Lot of Surprises


Justin Bieber: Believe Tour Gonna be Special & Lot of Surprises

MAY 22, 2012
If you’re wondering when Justin will perform live again, hold tight, because BELIEVE TOUR details are just around the corner.
Justin told MTV News on the red carpet of the Billboard Awards:
“I think we’re releasing the tour dates in like a week, so look out for that.
“There’s a lot of fun stuff. I’ve been really hard at work in the studio, in the dance studio, just kind of figuring out what I want to do as far as choreography and whatnot. I think the tour’s going to be really special. We got a lot of surprises.”
While he may be cooking up ways to surprise beliebers on the road, He was recently surprised when his video for “Boyfriend” broke a record for the most views in one day on YouTube.
“It’s crazy, Hopefully it just keeps getting more views and more views. My fans are amazing. I’m very blessed.”
Watch the interview! 
Are YOU planning on seeing Justin Bieber on tour?


No comments:

Post a Comment