Wednesday 23 May 2012

Justin Bieber Explains Fan Date at Billboards


Justin Bieber Explains Fan Date at Billboards

MAY 23, 2012
Justin Bieber made a Virginian girl, Cady Eimer, a very lucky when he invited her to be his date to the Billboard Music Awards, and ET caught up with the lucky girl and her celebrity date backstage.
“I asked him to prom last year…and he couldn’t make it. Yesterday at my prom, I’m standing there and a video turns on and he was like ‘I can’t make it but I have a car for you to come to the Billboard Awards,’ and here I am.”
Justin also explained why he chooses to have such personal fan experiences:
“At the end of the day, it’s as fun for me as it for her. I’m able to hang out and have a good time. I couldn’t go to the prom so why not have her just come out and hang out and have a good time?”


No comments:

Post a Comment