Monday 9 May 2011

CSI Star Marg Helgenberger thinks Justin Bieber is a BRAT


CSI Star Marg Helgenberger thinks Justin Bieber is a BRAT

MAY 8, 2011
in NEWS
She starts talking about JB at minute 3:30

While appearing on a French radio interview program, the CSI star Marg Helgenberger was asked her thoughts on Justin Bieber’s debut on the crime show last fall.
“Justin Bieber wasn’t bad,” Helgenberger said. “He had never acted before. I shouldn’t be saying this, but he’s kind of a brat. He was actually very nice to me, but he locked one of the producers in the closet. And he put his fist through a cake that was on the table.”
And that wasn’t all Marg had to say.
“I am pretty open to whoever comes on the show. If someone is a jerk, that bothers me. If they’re a so-so actor, it doesn’t bother me. [Bieber] is actually better than you’d think!”

No comments:

Post a Comment