Wednesday 4 May 2011

Selena Gomez says: “Zac Efron is my husband”


Selena Gomez opens up to Seventeen magazine about life and love with Justin.
“I don’t like hiding. I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I’m eighteen, and I’m going to fall in love. I’m going to hang out with people, and I’m going to explore myself, and I’m okay with that.”
With being open about her relationship comes a backlash of love-struck tweens all over the world. Gomez has been the target of beliebers and death threats everywhere, but when asked whether or not she could relate to the crazy fan crushes, she responds:
“Are you kidding me? I’m still thinking Zac Efron’s my husband.”
“I wouldn’t touch that. I love Vanessa [Hudgens] way too much.” she adds.
Do you like the idea of Selena & Zac? :)
(Source: Zap2it.com)


Read more: Justin Bieber FanSite // Latest News, Pictures, Songs, Music Videos, Tickets 2011 http://www.justinbieberzone.com/#ixzz1LOtclvsY

No comments:

Post a Comment