Friday 13 May 2011

Selena Gomez Knows She will NOT Marry Justin Biebe


Selena Gomez Knows She will NOT Marry Justin Bieber

MAY 13, 2011
In recent interview with Teen Vogue, Selena Gomez reveals that because of her young age, she is currently completely open to falling “head over heels” in love.
“…at this moment in my life, I’m at a point where I want to be in love, to give my all and fall head over heels. I’m 18. I’m not going to marry anybody I’m with and I know that. The next heartbreak I have, I’m sure I’ll be like, ‘How can I live without this person?’ But I’m still trying to dive in and enjoy it.”
Beliebers, you know the person she talked about, right? :)

1 comment:

  1. Full View at this link : http://bit.ly/juNAzi
    Selena Gomez Admits Justin Bieber Not The One.Selena claims she’s open to falling deeply in love.

    ReplyDelete