Saturday 21 May 2011

Justin Bieber and Ernie Halter Duet: “Come Home to Me”


Justin Bieber and Ernie Halter Duet: “Come Home to Me”

MAY 20, 2011

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez surprised Ernie Halter and the crowd by showing up at Ernie’s show at La Cave in Costa Mesa. Justin recently covered Ernie’s song, “Come Home to Me”, at a concert in Hong Kong. This is their impromptu duet of that song.
Halter tweeted:
“I’m speechless. @justinbieber and @selenagomez came to see me play tonight and Justin sat in. All I can say is wow.”
“@selenagomez you and Justin are so sweet. Pleasure meeting you both. I saw you singing along to my songs. Made my night that much better.”
Bieber replied:
“@erniehalter thanks for the night. Glad we could surprise u. U r the real deal. Congrats to u and the wife. And … @erniehalter Never Say Never aint no BS. Haha. Thanks again.”


No comments:

Post a Comment