Tuesday 23 August 2011

Evan Rachel Wood: “I Love Justin Bieber Unashamedly”


Evan Rachel Wood: “I Love Justin Bieber Unashamedly”

AUGUST 23, 2011
Last month, the Golden Globe nominated actress Evan Rachel Wood released a youtube video of herself singing Bieber’s “U Smile” at a karaoke joint in China.
Rachel told New York Magazine. “I … love Justin Bieber unashamedly, that is a fact; everyone knows it. So, the whole catalogue was basically in the karaoke machine, so I started singing “U Smile” and my friend started filming it. We didn’t really have a plan to put it online; it just kind of happened.”
The Golden Globe nominee revealed. “George Clooney was around for when I first saw Never Say Never and I got super into it. I was a changed person. And I was dancing and singing, and then I noticed that the set was really quiet, and then I looked, and the camera was rolling and George is standing there. And he just said, ‘Enjoy the DVD!’ and he walked away. So that was terrifying.”
Evan Rachel Wood will appear in George Clooney’s political movie “The Ides of March” alongside Ryan Gosling this October 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment