Thursday 4 August 2011

Sean Kingston thanks Justin Bieber for being “loyal friend”


Sean Kingston thanks Justin Bieber for being “loyal friend”

AUGUST 4, 2011
=
Justin recorded a special message for Kingston last weekend, which was shown to Sean Kingston during an interview on an MTV special on Tuesday (02Aug11).  Kingston spent nearly a month in hospital recovering from his injuries from jet ski accident on May 11.
In the dedicated video clip, Justin says, “I just wanna say what’s up Sean, I’m glad you’re doing well. I had fun hanging out with you in Miami and there’s plenty more memories to come.”
Sean Kingston admits he’s thankful to have such a “loyal friend” in Bieber.
He says, “That’s my lil’ bro man… I see that he’s a loyal friend. For me to be in a life or death situation like that and then for me to come out the hospital and know that he’s calling my mum, calling my manager, calling everybody asking how I’m doing, I see that he’s a great friend; a great, true person at heart.” (source:Kypost)


\

No comments:

Post a Comment