Monday 1 August 2011

Justin Bieber in Underwear by the Pool, Miami, Florida.


Justin Bieber in Underwear by the Pool, Miami, Florida.

AUGUST 1, 2011

Justin Bieber was spotted in his underwear, hot tubbing with a buddy by the pool (also in his underwear) on July 30. 

Justin has been taking it easy the past few weeks. “I’ve been working so hard, I’m taking a month off,” he told THR last month. “It’s been great to just think and enjoy hanging out with my friends. I’m still growing up, and when you’re working every day, you don’t really get a chance to figure out who you are. So with the time off, I’m able to think, pray and just kind of grow up.” (Photo Credit: INFPhoto.com)
Biebergasm much? Arghhhh……
In other news, Justin made a surprise visit to girlfriend Selena Gomez‘s concert on Saturday night, but had to make a hasty exit after nearly being mobbed by fans.
See also: Selena topless.


No comments:

Post a Comment