Wednesday 3 August 2011

Selena Gomez Talks about her Music, Tour, and Bf Justin Bieber


Selena Gomez Talks about her Music, Tour, and Bf Justin Bieber

AUGUST 3, 2011
Selena talks about her new music, tour, and bf Justin Bieber to Star Magazine.
Q: What can you tell us about the new album?
There are drive-in-the-car songs plus great sing-alongs. You can dance to it. there are great beats.
Q: How’s your current tour going?
Doing concerts is when all my hard work pays off. I can finally just have fun with my fans. This is also the first tour where I have creative control, down to what the dancers are doing.
Q: How do you relax?
Sleep! I close the curtains and shut out the world. Otherwise, I hang out with my friends or go to the beach.
Q: Do you and Justin ever get any peace from the fans?
I just try to continue to be as normal as possible. Of course it’s tough sometimes, but I’m going to be with whomever I want. That’s living my life.
Q: How do you guys go out on a simple date?
We don’t even think about where we go. We just like being together.


No comments:

Post a Comment