Saturday 16 July 2011

Joe Jonas Insulting Justin Bieber Music?

Joe Jonas Insulting Justin Bieber Music?

JULY 16, 2011
The “See No More” singer Joe Jonas clears up rumors between him and Justin Bieber about being a rival– but did Joe go too far insulting Justin?
According to Hollywoodlife, Joe Jonas doesn’t feel threatened by Justin Bieber. But he may have gone a little too far — insulting the Biebs?
Joe tells AOL his career is in a different ballpark than Bieber’s.
Jonas said. “[My] songs are a bit more mature. The things that I speak about … I really hope 11-year-olds aren’t relating to them, or their parents are going to have to talk.”
He also says his solo album Fast “Life” is more about the obstacles of young adults opposed to pre-teen drama.
“I’m 21, so [I sing about] things a 21-year-old would deal with. And if an 11-year-old or whatever wants to listen to my music, that’s great, I’m more than happy. I just feel the core audience is going to be a little older,” Joe added.
So beliebers, Do YOU think Joe’s music is more mature than Justin’s?

No comments:

Post a Comment