Friday 22 July 2011

Vanilla Ice Predicts Justin Bieber Will Be Forgotten in few Years


Vanilla Ice Predicts Justin Bieber Will Be Forgotten in few Years

JULY 22, 2011

Rapper/MC/Actor Vanilla Ice has a warning for Justin Bieber that he “WILL BE FORGOTTEN” in a few years when something new comes along.
Vanilla Ice (43) was very popular in 1988. His one-hit wonder single ‘Ice Ice Baby’ was sold for over a hundred million copies.
The rapper, whose real name is Rob Van Winkle, told the Huffington Post: “I mean, I did ‘Ice Ice Baby’ when I was 16. So I can kind of relate a bit. Sold over a hundred million records. And I had a weekend that lasted about three years, and I didn’t know who I was, what’s my purpose in life.”
“So my prediction about Bieber is that he’s going to go through one of those weekends that lasts a few years because he’s had such success as a child act,” he continued on. “You know, then something else new will come along and he’ll be forgotten and he can try to put all the pieces back together, so it’s going to be entertaining to watch.”
***
Hmm.. Lets hope Vanilla ice is WRONG.
Back in 1988, there were no Social Media Sites like Youtube, Twitter, Facebook etc.
Oops!! Even Google didn’t exist.
With the technology we have today, Justin can always stay connected with his fans. And lets hope beliebers will continue to grow.
What do you think beliebers?


No comments:

Post a Comment