Sunday 24 July 2011

Vanilla Ice Denies Rumor Badmouthing Justin Bieber! He’s Friends with JB Family

Vanilla Ice Denies Rumor Badmouthing Justin Bieber! He’s Friends with JB Family

JULY 24, 2011
On July 22, Rapper Vanilla Ice gave some nasty comments about Justin Bieber, saying that Justin’s fame wouldn’t last and he will soon be forgotten.
He told the Huffington Post: “I mean, I did ‘Ice Ice Baby’ when I was 16. So I can kind of relate a bit. Sold over a hundred million records. And I had a weekend that lasted about three years, and I didn’t know who I was, what’s my purpose in life. So my prediction about Bieber is that he’s going to go through one of those weekends that lasts a few years.”
And now, the rapper is denying any war with Justin and calls the reports of his statements a LIE.
In recent interview with Access Hollywood, Ice clarified, “This is not a true quote, it’s a flat out lie. I am friends with Justin Bieber and his family, I think he is talented and will be around for a long time.”
This is what Vanilla Ice tweeted:
What do you think beliebers?


No comments:

Post a Comment