Wednesday 20 July 2011

Selena Gomez 19th Birthday: Justin Bieber not Coming


Selena Gomez 19th Birthday: Justin Bieber not Coming

JULY 20, 2011
Selena Gomez revealed to E!News that she won’t have boyfriend Justin Bieber by her side for her 19th Birthday on July 22, 2011.
Selena told E!news “I think my mom has planned something for me. I didn’t really ask for anything, so I’m basically just going to be at tour rehearsal during the day. Maybe go to dinner at night with my family. Pretty boring.”
Last year, Selena celebrated her 18th birthday with a big BBQ bash. Her mother, Mandy, revealed that “250 of her closest friends and family are coming over to our place in L.A.”
When asked if Justin Bieber will be in attendance, she said, “I actually think he’ll be in Atlanta. But that’s OK. We all gotta work.”
Last month, there was rumor that Justin Bieber will propose Selena on her 19th birthday. Now we know that its just a bs! Or maybe Justin will have a birthday surprise for Selena?

No comments:

Post a Comment