Monday 18 July 2011

Taylor Swift New Perfume “WonderStruck”

Taylor Swift New Perfume “WonderStruck”

JULY 17, 2011
Taylor Swift told WWD about the inspiration behind her first perfume “Wonderstruck”:
“I share personal life experiences through my music, and my fragrance will allow me to share these experiences with my fans in a completely different and new way. Falling in love is a moment every girl daydreams about and Wonderstruck represents that magical feeling of promise and hope and intrigue. It was fascinating to learn that you can layer so many different scents to create a beautiful end result.”
Now the real question is this: can Taylor Swift “WonderStruck” outmatch Justin Bieber “Someday”? As we already know Justin Bieber’s Someday sold for $3 million in the first 3 weeks in Macys stores. Do you think Taylor’s perfume can beat Justin’s Someday in sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment