Monday 11 July 2011

Rebecca Black Using Justin Bieber Producer on her New Song “My Moment”


Singer “It’s Friday.. Friday..” Rebecca Black is due to release her new single next week July 18, called “My Moment”.
The new single “My Moment” was co-written by Brandon Hamilton, who has previously worked with Justin Bieber “NEVER SAY NEVER REMIX”, and the video is set to story the huge phenomenon of her fame since her first single “Friday” was released.
Since releasing “Friday”, Rebecca Black has appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and Katy Perry’s music video for her song “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)” which also guest starred Glee cast members and 90′s rock band Hanson.
Last month, Rebecca Black admitted she wanted to DUET with Justin Bieber!
Do you think her new single “My Moment” will be as popular as Justin Bieber’s “NEVER SAY NEVER”? Do you want to see Justin and Rebecca Duet?


No comments:

Post a Comment